- To connect with other members through sharing of personal artifacts. It is a good introductory activity to develop personal connections.
- Ask participants to locate a photo, song, or video from their mobile device that best represents them.
- Each person then shares with the group his or her media and the reason it was selected.
- For photo or video sharing, ask students to pass the device around so all students can view the image or use a webcam to project the image onto a larger computer screen or whiteboard.
- For sharing of music, attach portable speakers to assist with the sharing of songs so others can hear them.
I thought it was awesome that you wanted everyone to show the class a picture or type of music that had meaning to us. By doing this we got to see and learn a little bit more of our peers.